The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I've had many pumpkin chocolate chip cookies over the years and none compare to my mom's recipe. These are nice and moist with just enough cinnamon. Other cookies I've tried always seem to dry and with way to much spice and I've decided milk chocolate chips really are the best way to go. The recipe below is my mom's original (I think she got this from a friend when we lived in Maine). I double this recipe and some time triple it, between my family and their friends these never last long.


1c. cooked pumpkin(libby's works best)
1c. sugar
1/2c. veg oil.
1 egg
2c. flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1c. milk chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven 370 degrees F.



Combine pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs. Mix well.

In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add to the pumpkin mixture.




In a small cup dissolve the baking soda in the milk. Add Baking soda mix and vanilla to pumpkin mixture.
Mix in chocolate chips


Drop by large spoon full on a lightly greased cookies sheet. Bake for 10-12 mins


And here you have it The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Trust me, you try these and you will never go back to store bought again.

No comments: