NotSoPerfect

I thought I would try a new meatloaf recipe the other day, just to change things up a bit. I looked around on the internet and in some cookbooks and came across Paula Deen’s Cheeseburger Meatloaf recipe. It looked really really good, so I gave it a try. I tell ya, I don’t know what I did wrong but, it was not good. The outside looked perfect, all nice and crisp but the inside was an ooey gooey mushy glop. At first I thought it wasn’t cooked all the way, so I threw it back in the oven for another 10minutes, that didn’t help. I seriously don’t know what I did, but it had to be me because the reviews were great on this recipe. I don’t know, maybe I was having an off day, maybe it was because I used old hamburger buns instead of plain bread to sop up the grease, or maybe..maybe, well I quess there is no maybe. I just bombed it and my family had a nice dinner of cold cereal.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad F said...

ummmmm, hahahahahahahaha! I can't believe Sariah didn't want to try that.

DK Family said...

It's makes me smile to know that the ultimate pro actually bombed on something....welcome to my world! luv ya-Aly