Quick and Easy Stir Fry with Noodles

I came up with this recipe one night when I was in a pinch to get something on the table quickly. I didn't want to have pancakes and I wasn't in the mood to go out (okay so I was being cheap and didn't want to pay to go out). So I checked my cupboards and came up with this. It's not even really a recipe. You just throw everything in a pan in the amounts that look good, but for the sake of writing a recipe I came up with measurements that seem good. If you like more or less of anything, then you can change it. Isn't that what recipes are about anyway?


dried egg noodles (from your asian market)
2 c. frozen stir fry vegetable
1 large chicken breast (cut into pieces)
3-4 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce, or more if you like
1 Tbsp oil


In a large skillet heat oil. While oil is heating, heat some water in a large pot for the noodles.
Place chicken in skillet and cook for 8-9 minutes or until no longer pinkWhen chicken is completely cooked remove from skillet

I got this vegetable blend at costco, but any blend of vegetables will do.

Add vegetables to skillet and cook until desired crunchiness. While your vegetables are cooking, start on your noodles.

I used 3 bundles out of this packet of noodles


place noodles into boiling water and cook according to package directions
After your vegetable are cooked add your chicken back in and stir slightly

Add your noodles and stir. I guess I shouldn't say stir because it is really hard to just stir noodles, so toss your noodles
This is my favorite Teriyaki sauce right now, but you can use what ever you like.Add in your sauce and toss until fully incorporated
Now serve. See wasn't that easy.

2 comments:

DK Family said...

Hi! So I'm loving your blog, why have you not told me about this sooner. I also think you need to add your jewelry line or start a new one for that. Anyways, I'm adding you to my blog! Fun to see you guys tonight!

Mommy's Kitchen said...

Ok this looks so good and so colorful. I will have to look for these noodles. The asian market is so far but i will look.