Cinnamon Bits

I have been making these since I was a little girl. I am not sure who in our family came up with this recipe or where the recipe came from, but these have been a family favorite for years. They are so quick and easy to make, and all though they may seem like they are bad for you. Just remember you made them with your own two hands and anything homemade is good for you.




1 pkg refrigerator biscuits
6 Tbsp butter
1c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon



Preheat over to 375 degrees F





Melt butter in a 8X8 baking dish. You can do this in the oven or I just pop it in the microwave for a minuet or so.


Cut each biscuit into quarters
In a large ziploc bag add sugar and cinnamon and shake to mix together
Place biscuits in butter and coat completely

Add buttered biscuits to ziploc bag and shake until each biscuit is completely coated with sugar mixture
Place biscuits back into 8X8 pan. Try not to stack them on top of each other
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until nice and brown on top. Serve warm

3 comments:

Kara said...

Ok, I have some questions for the chef: What is naam--wikipedia said it is a form of meditation--yours looks more tortillaesque? And and, did you buy garam marsala already mixed?

Julia Ann said...

Naan, is an Indian flat bread made with yeast and flour and you have to bake or grill it. And you can buy the garam marsala in the spice sections of most groceries stores. I hope this helps.

Christine said...

I made your cinnamon bits for my daughter & posted the review on my blog. They were a great hit with the family. Thank you!