Chicken Divan





I've had Chicken Divan a few different ways I think by far this is my favorite. I got this recipe from Paula Deen and have changed it just slightly. Using rotisserie chicken gives this dish an added favor and makes it go so much faster.









2-3 bunches of broccoli florets - cooked

6 c. shredded chicken

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

3/4 c. mayonnaise

1c. sour cream

1 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese

1 Tbsp lemon juice

1 tsp curry powder (optional)

salt and pepper

3/4 c. chicken broth

1 c. grated parmesan cheese

1 c. bread crumbs

4 Tbsp butter


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

To make this dish go a lot faster I buy the rotisserie chicken and a bag of broccoli florets.


In a 9X13 baking dish place broccoli and chicken (I used 2 8X8 this day). In a large bowl, mix together soups, mayo, sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, curry, salt and pepper to taste and chicken broth.

Pour about 3/4 the sauce over chicken and broccoli and mix in. If you feel you need more sauce, add it at this time. I usually only use about 3/4 of the sauce.

Combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and butter and sprinkle over top.
Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.

No comments: